Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finally Finished Baby Sweater

Ann's....Nancy's
Here they are!!  Well, here's Nancy's at least.  She actually finished a couple of weeks ago, which should have given me plennnnnty of time to get mine finished.  I'm so close too.  What is that - when the end is in sight and you stop dead in your tracks???  I think it's because I loved working with these colors and I didn't want the project to end.  The beautiful, rich green along with the pastel accent colors reminded me of the beauty of spring and summer in the finger lakes region. That was reason enough to keep it unfinished in my knitting bag (whilst waiting for the long, long winter to end) but now the warmer weather is here and everything is in bloom.  I no longer need to look in my knitting bag for spring.  I guess that means it's time to finish it.  No more excuses.

We've had requests to make up kits for this sweater.  We have 3 Tosh DK color combinations available with more to come:  Molly Ringwald with Fragrant Stripe, Jade with Mansfield's Garden stripe and Cove with Celadon strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment